Money Bumper Privacy
- To utilize the benefits of Moneybumper, you will have to register with our website/blog.
- In order to register with our blog, you will have to provide us certain personally identifiable information – name, mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth, etc.
- While you provide this information, you should not impersonate someone else. This will be considered as illegal.
- Children who are aged below 13 years of age will not be able to register with this website. Even if they try, we are at the discretion to reject the registration.
- We normally collect two types of information – active information which you voluntarily provide us and passive information which includes your IP address, browser type etc. The passive information will not identify you personally.
- Some of the active information that you provide us voluntarily includes your name, mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth, employment information, etc. With this information, you will not only be able to register with us but you will also be able to get newsletters, news updates, articles, brochures, tips and suggestions, etc. This will mainly be provided to you through e-mails. You will also be able to participate in various contests.
- While we send e-mails to you from our end, we attach web beacons to it so that you will be able to get a confirmation that the e-mail has been sent by us.
- If you wish you will be able to unsubscribe from this service and do not receive the e-mails.
- As you visit our website, you will automatically leave some passive information with us like your IP address, browser type, time and date, etc. This information is collected by us via cookies and log files. This information will not help us to identify you personally. However, if you wish you can change your computer settings to disable the cookies.
- With the information that we have collected from you, we use it to provide you with information regarding personal finance. Apart from this, we use the passive information in order to analyze user experience so that we can improve the services that we provide you with.
- At times, we share the passive information with third parties but you should be rest assured that they are reputed organizations and your information will be safe with them. Before sharing your information with anyone else, they will take your permission.
- You should make sure that you never share your user ID and passwords related to this website with anyone else just to maintain your own safety.
- We use different types of latest firewalls and data encryption technologies in order to save your information from scammers and fraudsters.