Money Bumper Disclaimer
Like any other website, we have certain terms and conditions of using and taking help from Moneybumper.com. We would like you respect the terms and conditions mentioned on this website and follow them. This will not only help you in getting the right information that you have been looking for but it will also help you safeguard your personal information and save this website from illegal activities.
Please read through the terms and conditions of Moneybumper before you register or browse through this website:
- Moneybumper is the sole owner of any content or information (videos, audios, music, data, photographs, graphics, source code, software compilation, etc.) published in the website.
- Moneybumper is also the sole owner of service marks, trademarks and logos that you find on the website.
- You will be able to use or utilize them for your personal needs but you cannot use them for any commercial purpose unless otherwise expressed or indicated.
- You can download or print information available in this website but it should contain a notice that the content is owned by Moneybumper.
- You do not have rights to copy information from any third party website and post it on Moneybumper and vice versa. This is illegal and punishable by law.
- Once you become a registered member of this website, you will have the right to post articles, comments, graphics, videos, audios, photographs, etc. on the website and it will be referred to as content. Once you publish, Moneybumper becomes the owner of this content and it can be used royalty free anywhere by us.
- As per our rules, we do not guarantee the quality, accuracy or integrity of any content published in the website.
- Once the content becomes our property, we have the rights to edit, modify, delete or block the content if we find it is irrelevant, out of date or objectionable. We are not obligated to provide you with any prior notice in this regard.
- You do not have the rights to publish any content which hurts the religious sentiments of any community. If you post such content, then it will be blocked and your membership to this website will be terminated.
- You will not be able to use any abusive language or threaten and harass other members who are a part of our blog/community. This may also lead to termination of your membership to Moneybumper.
- You cannot stop other people from accessing this website.
- We also have the rights to record your IP address from which you post your content without prior notice.
- If you upload, share or post any personal information in the public part of the website, then you are solely responsible for it. The website does not have any liability in maintaining the safety and security of that information.
- You cannot post any threatening or vulgar links/videos in the website. Apart from this, you are also not allowed to upload any software viruses or programs than can harm the website or other members who are using the website.
- You cannot post any unnecessary third party active website links within Moneybumper.
- You have no rights to delete any information or legal notices published in this website.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the safety and security of your user ID and password for this website. So, do not share it with anyone else!
- We reserve the sole rights to terminate your membership to this website without prior information if we find that you are not following the terms and conditions of this website.